Simple Way To Play Happy Birthday Tune On Guitar!

We all try to surprise our loved ones on their special day one or the other innovative way. If you own a guitar and still learning basics of it, here is the easiest way to learn happy birthday tune in almost within 1 to 2 hours. I am passionate about the guitar since my childhood. I have just started learning the basics of Guitar. I learnt happy birthday tune within no time to surprise my sister on her birthday recently. I am glad that I played the guitar for the first time in front of my father. 

Basics of Guitar

On a typical six-string guitar, the numerical string order goes like this:

E – 1st string

B – 2nd string

G – 3rd string

D – 4th string

A – 5th string

E – 6th string

Standard classical guitars have 19 frets and electric guitars between 21 and 24 frets, although guitars have been made with as many as 27 frets. Frets are laid out to accomplish an equal tempered division of the octave.

Guitar Strings Number

Here are the notes that u need to play. Happy birthday tune can be divided into four paragraphs.

1st Paragraph notes:

0 0 2 0 5 4

2nd Paragraph notes:

0 0 2 0 7 5

3rd Paragraph notes:

0 0 12 9 5 4 2

4th Paragraph notes:

10 10 9 5 7 5

There are many tutorials available on YouTube. I referred to below mentioned YouTube link to learn happy birthday tune:


Click here:

Happy Birthday Guitar Tabs/Lead Lesson | SINGLE STRING | Easy Guitar Song For Beginners


What are you waiting for? Pick up your guitar, learn tunes and surprise your loved ones.

Let me know how was your experience surprising your loved ones playing special tune in the comment box.

See you in my next blog.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to deal with a child that doesn't listen to their parents ?

How to make yourselves happy instantly - Activating Dopamine !

Why is it important to teach mother tongue to your kids ? - Advantages of teaching mother tongue to kids