It is important to be fit and watch out on our health in this kind of pandemic situation. I am sure most of them taking precautionary measures to keep themselves away from any possible infections or virus. I am sharing a recipe for customized Kashaya which I am having almost every day to build up the immunity. The ingredients that we are going to use is natural and will not have any side effects as the spices used in the drink is use for cooking daily. This also helps with weight loss. The best thing about this drink is that most of the ingredients are available in the kitchen. Preparation time: 30 minutes Ingredients Lemon Cinnamon powder Cloves powder (Optional) Turmeric Honey Tulsi powder / Fresh Tulsi Leaves Ginger Garlic Cumin seeds (Optional) Steps Boil two glasses of hot water in a pot. 2. Add half spoon Cinnamon powder, cloves powder, cumin seeds and tulsi powder/fresh tulsi leaves to the boiling water. If you do not have cinnamon powder and clove powder, you can make pow...
This write-up is different from my previous write-ups. I have picked up a new topic this time. Lockdown made me pick up this topic. I have lived in an independent house all my life and I was hesitant to buy an apartment as it doesn't feel like home. I always thought it is like living in a matchbox and I could not even think of buying an apartment in the city where I was born and brought up. But I was forced to buy an apartment for investment and security purpose. It has been 5 years that I moved to the apartment and I am happy to my surprise and by god's grace people around me are good by heart. I have always lived in an environment where kids of the whole street were one big gang and we were allowed to roam from one street to another without having any fear when we were kids. Even if we were lost someone would drop us till home. people living in next street would also know we belong to which family. Those were golden days. I would like to share my experie...
Mother tongue is the language which a child starts hearing after being born. It is not just a language, it is an emotion. It is always very close to the heart. It is a medium to express our emotion. One of the most beautiful moments in life is hearing your child talk and express herself/himself. That is the language we use when we are thinking about something in our mind. It plays an important role in our lives for various reasons. The first language that a baby learns right from his or her birth is termed as the birth language. Parents today find it very challenging to continue interacting in their mother tongue with their children because of the English language becoming predominant in schools. By doing this we tend to move away from our mother tongue. One of the reasons why most of the parents choose English is that it is universally accepted. It can be a matter of pride to a few parents as well. Or parents could be speaking two different languages. So with mutual understanding, i...
Comments
Post a Comment