Types of people in the apartment - The Girl Next Door - Introvert Vs Extrovert

This write-up is different from my previous write-ups. I have picked up a new topic this time. Lockdown made me pick up this topic. I have lived in an independent house all my life and I was hesitant to buy an apartment as it doesn't feel like home. I always thought it is like living in a matchbox and I could not even think of buying an apartment in the city where I was born and brought up. But I was forced to buy an apartment for investment and security purpose. It has been 5 years that I moved to the apartment and I am happy to my surprise and by god's grace people around me are good by heart.

Apartment

I have always lived in an environment where kids of the whole street were one big gang and we were allowed to roam from one street to another without having any fear when we were kids. Even if we were lost someone would drop us till home. people living in next street would also know we belong to which family. Those were golden days. 


Independent house

I would like to share my experience and share whatever I have heard from my friends who are living in an apartment. Disclaimer: The events, characters, depicted in this write-up is fictitious. Any similarity to people or events is purely coincidental. There are four types of people Introverts, Semi-Introverts, Extroverts and Semi-Extroverts. 


Introvert and Extrovert

Introverts: These are the kind of people who lock themselves up in the house for days. Their behaviour is often mistaken as "Attitude" & "Arrogance". They don't care for others and what is happening around them. They follow the "I, Me, Myself, My family" concept. In this modern era, there are two ways to communicate with people. One is through WhatsApp or talking face-to-face. This kind of people will not be active on WhatsApp or any social media or not ready to talk face-to-face. Even if we try to strike the conversation they will kill the enthusiasm of other people by replying with "K, hmm, fine, ok etc." kind of replies. They give a damn to the people around them outside their house and look at every person as if they have come to loot them or asking them to write their property on our name :). They don't talk to anybody and they don't need anybody else in their life. They treat people as headache and treat people who would try to enter their life as a threat. Don't even bother to say "Hi, Hello" and do not maintain an eye to eye contact and even throw a smile. They are always in a hurry. Even if they step out of their house they will walk in rocket speed, get the work done and make sure they get inside their house before someone could spot them and strike a conversation. They just want to get rid of people somehow and escape before the other person could strike the conversation. If you ever try to be friends with them, you will end up getting into depression. These kinds of people generally pretend that they are busy 24/7 to avoid people. So better stay away from them and respect their privacy. It is perfectly ok to be introvert!  

Introvert

One general observation is that people who have had love marriage would avoid making friends. They would maintain some standards outside. They are into each other from the minute they would have fallen in love. Right from college avoiding classmates, workplace avoiding colleagues etc. They would disconnect themselves from the world. They have limited or no friends in their life. This is one thing I hate about love (No Offense!!!!) :) I am not against love marriage. I appreciate them because they would have gone through many hurdles to get approval from their orthodox parents. I have huge respect for those people. Expressing love needs lots of guts. Love marriage is a matured decision taken by two matured people. But I don't like the fact that they don't get along with anybody that easily. 
Love marriage

For god sake, this is the 21st century and we are free to choose the mode of marriage that we want to have. I don't see any difference between love and arranged marriage. I consider people who talk about couples who have had love marriage sarcastically in this era as "immature". Marriage is marriage whether its love or arranged it doesn't matter!! I want to know from the people who have had love marriage if there is any specific advantage in love marriage. Do they get flowers and chocolates from spouse every day? Do they go out on date often? Do they get some special attention ? is it that so much fascinating that they stop communicating with the world! :) Me being an average looking girl and tomboy types girl had an arranged marriage. I somehow cannot trust people easily so Love marriage was out of scope for me. Well, I can pick up this topic for my next write-up "Arranged Marriage". 

                               Why i love being introvert
I am not trying to mix two different (love marriage and Introvert) topics here. Just gave an example. I have taken this analogy in general. It may vary case to case basis. It doesn't apply to all the couples who have had a love marriage. It depends on the individual personality.

Semi-Introverts: These kinds of people sometimes talk to people whenever they are in a good mood.  

Extroverts: These are kind of people who always try to make friends. They are talkative, emotional, helpful, kind and loving. They just seek for that one friend who could be there for them just to talk face-to-face whenever they feel like talking. They always look for the opportunity to talk and build a good relationship. They would not miss any such opportunity. There are a lot of ways and techniques that they apply to make friends. 

1) They try to ask for help even if help is not required just to make them feel involved and build up the conversation. 
2) They try to keep in touch by sending forwarded messages, just to make them feel that, yes I am still interested. 
3) Try to store their small details in memory so that they can make them feel good. 
4) Always initiate conversation and the first one to say "Hi Hello!!". Does not have any ego to start the conversation. 
5) Shares food and snacks. 
6) Makes it a habit to strike a conversation regularly and make sure they are in touch. 
7) Try to invite them for events and activities that they are attending or would ask to join them for a trip. Extroverts try hard to keep in touch without ego or showing attitude. But once they are done they are done. They will never disturb the one who pretends to be always busy, doesn't show any interest and always try to end the conversation and run away from extroverts. 


Extrovert Girl singing

Semi-Extroverts: These kinds of people can sometimes get into Introvert mode but tries to be extrovert.

I would like to conclude this write up with the note that friendship will grow only when there is a mutual interest, respect, caring and sharing. Every individual has their personality. I think we should respect that. No offence to anybody. Everybody would be fighting their own battle in their life. We don't know what others are going through. So it is not right to judge them. 

Stay Safe, Healthy and Happy!

See you in my write-up,

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to deal with a child that doesn't listen to their parents ?

How to make yourselves happy instantly - Activating Dopamine !

My Little Garden - List of plants which helps in purifying the air at home naturally!