How to motivate your kids to write ?

 Hello everyone,

It's been a very long time I have published any blog. I was pretty much occupied with my little munchkins. I have been always passionate about writing poems, poetry and share my experience through blogs. 

I never thought that my son would pick up this passion of mine when he showed interest in writing a book. I am so proud to say that he has published his first book ever through a UK based publisher Bribooks. Please find the link of my son's book below:

'Dobby - The superhero' book link

YouTube link

Dobby - The superhero' Author's video

Please grab a copy of yours. It's up for sale.

Kids easily pickup their parents habits. If we try to wisely choose our habits, kids do follow it. If we have the habit of watching TV or mobile, they will easily pick that up and they tend to watch it. And there are more chances that they will become cranky if we don't allow them to watch it as per their wish. Before they cultivate such bad habits, try to cultivate the habit of few good activites such as reading, writing, trying out new experiments etc. Most importantly spend quality time with kids. 

See you in my next blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to deal with a child that doesn't listen to their parents ?

How to make yourselves happy instantly - Activating Dopamine !

Why is it important to teach mother tongue to your kids ? - Advantages of teaching mother tongue to kids